Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Transaction Monitoring Manager on behalf of a leading financial services company based in Liverpool on an initial 6-month contract. The successful candidate will b
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Transaction Monitoring manager on behalf of a leading financial services company based in Liverpool on an initial 6-month contract. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a day rate of £410/day.
- Review and investigate transaction monitoring alerts in a timely manner, ensuring adherence to policy, processes and controls
- Ensure adequate records of investigations are maintained
- Ensure alerts are independently overseen with evidence maintained of sign off or further investigation
- Promptly raise suspicious activity reports as required following investigation of alerts
- Work with the business as required during the investigation process
- Attend meetings / workshops as required in relation to the transaction monitoring system
- Assist with the logging and investigation of suspicious activity reports, as they relate to the alerts investigated
- Assist, as required by manager, to monitor the effectiveness of the system and suggest system and procedural improvements
- Assist with the development of management information (MI) in relation to transaction monitoring alerts to ensure early warning escalation of issues, including the potential for backlogs and non-adherence to policy
- Assist with ad-hoc projects in relation to transaction monitoring as required.
Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Record, review and investigate SARs received as directed by manager
- Help develop and enhance SAR MI for presentation to relevant committees
- Adhere to policy, procedures, processes and control
- Raise Incidents Reports (IRs) as required following investigation of alerts and liaise with US SAR Control in respect of reports raised
- Assist with filing reports with external agencies (NCA etc) as required following investigation and approval by MLRO.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Transaction Administration and Control - a) Thoroughly review new transaction documents related to the most complex Corporate Trust accounts, clients and/or relationships to ensure that transaction can be supported within current operating model. Understand the administration requirements, b) be aware of and continually review provisions of governing documents, amendments and supplements and market impacting items, elevate to Guarded/Default status as necessary, c) perform and/or oversee all account administration activities d) manage and oversee client inquiries, resolve situations independently and smoothly as they occur, escalate promptly where appropriate, e) participate in compliance reviews as required, f) minimize exceptions related to: audit, compliance, client complaints, overdrafts, failed trades, un-invested balances, report quality and timeliness etc. g) monitor and minimize outstanding fee receivables for portfolio of accounts.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.