Senior Legal Counsel - Real Estate & Construction EMEA
- BBBH799312 Nov 17, 2021 Competitive
A multinational fortune 500 real estate investment company is seeking a Senior Legal Counsel to join their global legal department advising on real estate and construction matters
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating real estate and construction contracts
- Advise and support real estate and construction aspects of M&A including managing title, lease, construction and environmental
- Review and interpret contracts
- Understand the supply side of the business in order to advise appropriately and correctly
- Managing and prioritising workflows effectively
- Build and maintain business relationships
Candidate qualifications and skills:
- Extensive PQE as an experienced construction/real estate lawyer
- Prior experience gained at a reputable firm
- In-House experience would be advantageous
- Ability to work well with co-workers, clients and their legal representatives
- Confidence working independently
- Dedication to a high standard of work and problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask effectively
If you think you may be the right fit for this role, please get in touch with Claire Bate (Legal Recruitment Consultant) at Morgan McKinley to discuss further on 020 7092 0078.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Legal Recruitment Consultant (Private Practice Lead)
+44 20 7092 0133