City of London
- BBBH765757 Sep 03, 2020 £80k - £100k
Senior Legal Counsel, Disputes, is required for a leading global bank
Home working and onboarding remotely is currently in operation
One of the world's most highly regarded banks with operations globally, but headquartered in London, is seeking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel - Dispute Resolution, to join its legal team.
The role will sit within the Dispute Resolution team of the wider legal function, advising the bank on a range of contentious and litigious issues around the world.
- Examples include advising on civil litigation and enforcement; international arbitration in seats around the world; regulatory investigations and providing assistance with government enquiries; criminal and fraud related matters and assistance with asset tracing
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' PQE, either in private practice or within financial services as a qualified lawyer.
- Broad dispute resolution experience is advantageous due to the breadth of the advice being given.
- Outstanding academics and proven commercial experience is a pre-requisite.
This is an outstanding role for a disputes lawyer seeking their next role and advancing their career with an international bank.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Head of Legal, UK
+44 (0)20 7092 0133