Regulatory Reporting Manager
City of London
- BBBH769815 Nov 20, 2020 £500 - £600 pd
Regulatory Reporting Manager - New opportunity within an London-based SME bank. Initial day-rate contract with strong possibility of permanent employment in the future.
- Production, analysis and submission of the statistical returns required by the Bank of England and the supervisory returns for the Financial Services Authority and European Banking Returns to be produced and submitted for the all London entities on a timely basis, meeting the deadlines set by the regulatory authorities.
- Responsible for the analysis and communication of policy and market developments in regulatory reporting, informing team members and senior management of any upcoming changes. Keeping abreast of all issues relating to the implementation of Basle 3 / CRD IV.
- Assist in the testing of new releases of the VERMEG (formerly Lombard) software used to produce the returns to ensure that changes to the regulations are met, and that bugs or faults in the software are identified and reported.
- Investigate and respond to queries from the FCA and the Bank of England.
- Provide accurate and timely delivery of daily reporting on Capital, Liquidity etc
- Assist in other departmental work as and when is required.
- To assist in the maintenance and review of procedure documentation for processes performed within the Finance function to ensure relevance and efficiency.
- To be familiar with the Departments Operational Risk and Control functions.
- To undertake individual responsibilities included in the Department's Business Continuity plan.
- Assist in providing financial and liquidity data to the Risk department for inclusion in the ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP.
- Assist in preparing the Pillar III disclosures including schedules within required timescales.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.