Purchasing Lead (Culinary)
- BBBH795014 Oct 01, 2021 Competitive
Purchasing Lead - Fantastic Opportunity to join a Big4 Tech company - Culinary Purchasing - Competitive salary & benefits
Our client is seeking a Culinary Purchasing Lead to be part of the regional culinary purchasing team and will report to the Regional Culinary Purchasing Manager. This person will support a team of purchasers across multiple cafes and will be responsible for purchasing and logistics within the region.
- Support a team of purchasers across the region.
- Conduct category pricing reviews and benchmarking analysis.
- Coordinate and manage adding and removing new employees to the meal solutions across our client's EMEA sites.
- Manage the regional per diem email inbox and associated payroll reporting.
- Manage a supplier tracker to measure supplier performance and feedback.
- Review small wares and equipment requests and approve before orders are placed.
- Manage small wares and equipment inventory centrally across the region to control over ordering and spend.
- Coordinate delivery and receiving of small wares and equipment to site.
- Assist with training new team members.
- Support the Regional Culinary Purchasing Manager in the delivery and execution of the Global Culinary Purchasing Standard and Strategy.
- Attend trade shows and keep up to date with forecasted trends within the business.
- Assist with projects and other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years related experience in a purchasing role.
- Strong market knowledge within the region.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Experience in planning, sourcing, negotiating and supplier management.
- Experience with sustainable sourcing, fair-trade regulations and seasonality.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Work ethic and high level of discretion
- Strong communication, customer service and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and GSuite.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Delivery Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+44 117 944 0600