- BBBH796324 Nov 22, 2021 £80k - £85k
Product Marketing Manager - Retail Banking - Digital Banking - Up to £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Car Allowance - Global FinTech - Financial Services Software Provider
My client are a global leading FinTech organisation who are a financial technology provider that delivers multiple solutions.
Due to growth within their marketing team, they are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their Retail/Digital Banking portfolio.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage all content for the Digital & Retail Banking function within the business
- Responsible for driving product awards and analyst update engagements
- Developing and delivering end2end product marketing plans including launch, GTM, messaging, content deliverables, web-based engagement positioning
- Offer market intel, customer lists and product outcomes to assist with the development of the annual go-to-market programmes and campaigns
- Generate pipeline and drive rapid revenue growth by working closely with the product development organisations
- Must have a sound understanding of the financial services space and retail/digital banking
- Create effective targeting, messaging, and positioning, and ensure full internal and external alignment for product categories
- Work closely with the global marketing team to drive lead generation activities
- Produce and execute sales enablement tools and assets including high-quality written, audio and video content
- Push on press and analyst activities to help promote the product categories
- Deliver insights and analytics and discuss progress in relation to the goals
- Align the products against the marketing and sales focus
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 + years' experience in B2B software product marketing
- Experience with Digital/Retail Banking would be preferable
- Significant experience in the marketing of software products and category
- Ability to identify marketing objectives, can use internal and external insights to develop growth
- Strong leadership, project management and organizational skills
- Desire to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
Please note that interviews are happening immediately
Due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
Thank you in advance for your application
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing Recruitment
+44 (0)20 7092 0267