Product Manager/ Product Owner - Customer Journey
- BBBH778721 Mar 28, 2021 Competitive
Product Manager/ Owner - Customer Journey Improvements - SME - Innovation - Delivery - Analytical - Design - Credit - London
Morgan McKinley are pleased to be assisting our client, a well known global bank, during their growth and focus on improving the customer journey. We are looking for an experienced customer journey professional that has proven working experience in developing, improving and delivering upgrades to the customer journey.
- Create and be accountable for the delivery of the end to end journey backlog
- Identify opportunities to improve the customer journey
- Ensure all business performance and proposition activities run effortlessly
- Collaborate the cross functional teams to achieve set goals
- Be fully accountable and a team player in the self organising team
- Monitor competitor customer journeys
- Track incidents and find ways to learn from these incidents
- Able to make informed decisions
- Act as the subject matter expert on all things customer journey
Knowledge and experience required:
- A subject matter expert in product development, proposition, design, change and delivery for customer journey products
- Be analytical, data focused
- Able to work in an agile way of working
- Able to bring innovative ideas through technological advances that benefit the customer
- Able to forward think on what the future could look like for the customer
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and adapt quickly
- Able to learn at pace and encourage other members of the team
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written
If the above sounds of interest, please apply with your updated CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Project & Change Management Recruitment