- BBBH770298 Nov 20, 2020 £20k - £40k
Morgan McKinley are looking to speak with Entrepreneurial Marketing Managers for a leading Boutique Financial Services client in London.
Marketing Manager | Banking | Permanent | £38k
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a boutique Investment Bank who are looking to hire a Marketing Manager on a full time, permanent basis. This is a broad Marketing opportunity taking responsibility for the full marketing mix across both strategy and execution.
You will be the main point of contact for Marketing within the organisation and so the ability to be hands-on, strategic and entrepreneurial in nature is essential for this role.
As Marketing Manager, your key responsibilities will include;
- Managing the brand image and ensuring a consistent representation of the brand in line with brand guidelines
- Leading and developing marketing strategies for the business from start to finish
- Developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Managing social media and online website - updating, creating and optimising content
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders and front office to drive commercial marketing functionality
- Monitoring competitors in the sector and keeping up to date with products/services, new technologies and/or software that could improve company ROI
- Mentoring a junior marketing assistant, to upskill and develop their skillset/knowledge
- Manage and oversee all internal/external communications including print, digital and events
Successful applicants will have;
- Recent experience working with Financial Services along with at least one other industry exposure previously
- At least 3 years' experience working within a broad Marketing role, ideally in a standalone position
- Knowledge of B2B marketing strategies
- An entrepreneurial nature, with the ability to problem solve effectively and showcase leadership quality
- Confidence and enthusiasm for Marketing technologies
- The ability to manage Senior Stakeholder relationships, acting in an advisory capacity
Salary up to £38,000 per/annum + benefits
For more information, please apply as soon as possible using the link below to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing & Communications Recruitment
+44207 0920 257