Market Risk Business Analyst
- BBBH764011 Sep 08, 2020 Competitive
A Tier 1 Investment Bank has an excellent opportunity to join their Traded Risk Team on a contract basis.
We are currently recruiting for a Market Risk Business Analyst for a Tier 1 Investment Bank to join them on a PAYE contract. The ideal candidate will have a strong market risk background and have moved into a Business Analysis position in recent years.
What you'll be doing:
- Performing BA tasks for the Traded Risk Engineering team such as:
- Implementing strategic traded risk applications.
- Working on regulatory initiatives such as FRTB.
- UAT, SIT, Gap Analysis, Requirement Gathering.
- Liaising with stakeholders to gather market risk project requirements.
- A strong background in Market Risk.
- Strong understanding of market risk concepts such as VaR, Stress Testing, GREEKS / Sensitivities, Backtesting.
- Strong understanding of Traded Products and how these are impacted by Market Risk.
- Experience as a Business Analyst, an understanding of how Agile and Waterfall projects are structured.
- The ideal candidate will have a market risk management / analysis / reporting background and have moved into change management.
If you have the required experience please either apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+44 20 7092 0206