Investment Services Manager
- BBBH775872 Feb 17, 2021 Competitive
A leading Investment Manager is looking to hire an Investment Services Manager on a contract basis. This role will be full time remote working.
- Lead the team providing essential operational support and reporting for both asset management, distribution & investment governance. This will include dealing support, Pension reporting investment, property & mortgage transactions to other departments & institutions, including Regulators, in an accurate and efficient manner, meeting SLAs.
- Completing high quality daily, weekly and monthly reports to internal and external clients, as required, within agreed SLAs
- Responsible for overseeing the data management activities within the division. This will include ensuring that static data within the investment systems is accurately maintained & controlled and liaising with internal & external data providers.
- Act as operational liaison with key strategic 3rd party suppliers and outsourcers.
- Lead key strategic initiatives to a successful conclusion in a timely manner.
- Well-rounded Middle Office and Operational experience within Investment Management.
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team
- Strong understanding of trade processing and settlement cycles
- Transaction, Commission and Turnover reporting will be advantageous.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations
44 (0)20 7092 0219