- BBBH792750 Sep 15, 2021 Competitive
Field Merchandising Project Manager - Fantastic opportunity to join one of the Big4 Tech companies - Retail Implementations - Competitive salary & benefits
Our client is looking for a Field Merchandising Project Manager to join their team. This person will be responsible for planning, communicating, executing, and reporting on EMEA Physical Fixture merchandising programs across all our client's existing and future 3rd party retailer partners. This role plays an instrumental part in contributing to the vision for their global customers to find, learn and experience products through physical retail. It is critical to have experience with merchandising within current retail partners.
The primary role of the Field Merchandising Project Manager is to ensure that all field merchandising components including fixtures, demo units, graphics and display technologies are operating and functioning properly, as well as maintained to the company's standards. The role is execution oriented and is focused on planning, managing, and executing large programs and projects across our client's global partners. The Field Merchandising Project Manager must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment working collaboratively across channel marketing, sales, analytics, and external vendors.
- Prioritize large volume of projects across thousands of retail doors, most with tight deadlines and extreme complexity, with the guidance of the EMEA Field Merchandising Manager
- Partner closely with Channel Marketing Managers, Strategic Account Managers, 3rd party labor partners, Analytics and Field Sales team members on a regular basis to execute initiatives with the utmost efficiency and accuracy.
- Act as liaison between global 3rd party labor partners, fixture display companies, channel marketing managers and field sales on any issues that come up with retail partners globally.
- Assess and make calculated decisions to maximize ROI and efficiency by leveraging partnerships with the internal analytics team.
- Build highly detailed execution plans for a variety of FRL initiatives across all product lines.
- Create, maintain, and enforce processes for all operations globally in store and with 3rd party labor partners.
- Understand display fixture production process and installation implementation processes to properly prepare workback schedules and deliverables to share cross functionally both internally and externally.
- Manage the reporting of the results of the field execution to internal stakeholders.
- Manage 3rd party labor partner conference calls weekly to track progress ensuring all project deliverables are on track.
- 5+ years of professional experience on either the brand side or the vendor side of retail in-store merchandising.
- French speaker
- Proven ability to understand the unique operating conditions within each retailer and how that impacts the planning and executing of the initiatives for all product lines.
- Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail with ability to track and articulate the intricacies of complex fixture installations.
- Experience managing relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and external vendors.
- Excellent at finding the root cause of issues or gathering the necessary cross-functional members to find that cause or solution to an issue.
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable and flexible.
- Experience with navigating various organizational environments where culture and structure vary.
- Excellent communicator, superb verbal, and written communication.
- Familiarity with retail partners and their guidelines / processes
- Experience within a brand executing in-store initiatives through merchandising.
- Experience in planning large-scale executions and installations from concept stage through prototype and production stages.
- Experience in working in a highly cross-functional setting.
- Experience maintaining budgets and fiscal responsibility.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Delivery Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+44 117 944 0600