Credit Documentation Vice President - Corporate Banking
City of London
- BBBH777121 Mar 17, 2021 Competitive
A prestigious international banking institution is looking to hire a Credit Documentation Manager on a permanent basis. This will be based in their central London office however remote working will be
The successful candidate will be required to assist in building up and managing the business support team who are responsible for credit documentation as well as carrying out system input and authorisation duties within collateral management.
- Overseeing all activities and functions within business support team
- Credit documentation oversight function by working alongside the frontline relationship managers, product managers, other relevant internal teams, and external/internal lawyers to ensure that the credit documentation is in line with the Bank's internal credit approval, and relevant policies and Head Office requirements
- Overseeing the term sheet on the transactional basis to ensure key requirements from the bank are included
- Overseeing the engagement with lawyer and solicitors on the transactional basis to ensure key requirements are included;
- Checking the fulfilment of conditions to proceed to ensure key pre draw down conditions are satisfied before deal completion
- Liaising internally with relationship managers, product managers, credit management, and externally with agent bank, clients, and other key stakeholders in relation to the loan drawdowns
- Monitoring the credit facility limits, approvals, security documents and loan agreements
- Supervising and daily management of staff within the business support team, meanwhile ensuring staff is motivated to achieve targets and receive relevant training for their career development
- Extensive knowledge in corporate banking credit documentation
- Solid experience in credit documentation operation function, and in supervising a team
- Good knowledge and understanding of general and structured corporate financing products and services;
- Good experience in communication and interaction with senior management, head office, and other key stakeholders;
- Strong understanding of professional ethics and regulatory environment;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations
44 (0)20 7092 0219