- BBBH769281 Nov 24, 2020 £20k - £40k
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a growing Financial Services firm based in London who are looking to hire a Content Specialist to join their Marketing function.
Content Manager | FinTech | Permanent | up to £40,000 p/a
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a scaling FinTech who are looking to hire a Content Manager to join their Marketing function. This is an exciting role working as part of a small Marketing function, taking responsibility for content creation, strategy and execution across a range of formats.
My client are particularly interested in speaking with candidates who have previously worked within the FinTech, Brokerage or Payments sectors who have hands on experience creating engaging, creative copy from scratch.
As Content Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Owning the content strategy for the UK business end to end
- Managing social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc in order to drive followers and brand engagement
- Write, proof and edit a range of content including blogs, white papers, thought leadership, emails, social media, web pages and more.
- Monitor, track and report on content strategy and commercial ROI in order to provide strategic insights to Marketing Manager
Successful applicants will have;
- 2-4 years of content writing experience, ideally with some exposure to social media management
- Experience working within the FinTech sector is essential for this position
- Outstanding written communications skills with the ability to create engaging copy from scratch
- Hands on experience managing a content calendar, strategy and content creation
- Experience using Hubspot
- Knowledge of content scheduling tools including Ads Manager, Hootsuite and more
Salary up to £40,000 per annum + benefits
For more information please do apply for this role as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing & Communications Recruitment
+44207 0920 257