Compliance Officer (AML / Financial Crime)
- BBBH769567 Nov 10, 2020 Competitive
Our client, a Leading Bank, is looking for a Compliance Officer to join their AML / Financial Crime team. Experience in 2LOD AML / Financial Crime is preferred
- Developing policies, procedures, training and education;
- Taking reasonable steps to establish and maintain awareness and training;
- Developing and maintaining policy in line with evolving statutory and regulatory obligations and experience and advice from enforcement agencies;
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the UK business;
- Providing opinions on higher risk customer relationships and transactions;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Compliance Recruitment
+44 207 092 0044