Client Operations Analyst
City of London
- BBBH770181 Nov 18, 2020 Competitive
A large Global Investment Manager is looking to hire a Client Operations Analyst. The business is growing their operations function to support a new venture in launching UK OEIC range.
- Provides high level of service to existing and prospective investors as well as internal clients
- Facilitates the account opening process between investor and/or their representative(s), Sales, Client Services Team and the outsourced transfer agency service provider
- Leads and/or monitors new investor on-boarding including coordinating the drafting, negotiation and ultimate signature of legal agreements and completion of AML requirements
- Diligently responds to queries in a timely manner and resolves straightforward inquiries
- Monitors and manages investors' dealing activity
- Oversees the process of the calculation of distribution fees paid to financial intermediaries
- Monitors quality of service delivery by external service providers, notably with respect to key regulatory & operational requirements applying to UK OEICs & Luxembourg SICAVs
- Participates actively as a subject matter expert or project manager representing Client Operations
- Contributes to the quality of team processes and business acumen
- The ideal candidate has 4-6 years' experience of working within an asset management company with a UK OEIC or other UK domiciled funds offering, in a transfer agency oversight and/or investor support function.
- Experience of working within a UK transfer agent or the financial industry more generally will also constitute an advantage.
- Fluent in English, with strong verbal and written communication skills, and a track record of effective communication with colleagues, counterparties and clients
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
- A highly-organized, self-driven and committed team player with strict attention to detail, execution accuracy and intellectual curiosity to learn and expand knowledge
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Finance or business management related degree a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations
44 (0)20 7092 0219