Solution Architect (.NET, MEAN Stack - Angular, Node, Mongo)
- BBBH773908 Jan 29, 2021 £60k - £80k
MEAN Stack (Angular/Node/Mongo) .Net Stack Oracle/SQL Database Azure, Detailed technical and functional knowledge of the relevant platform/system capabilities.
- Works closely with key business & IT stakeholders, business analysts, and other team members to understand and help define/elaborate requirements.
- Creation and evolution of detailed designs across the relevant technologies. LLD, TDD, etc.) with a focus on standardisation and re-usability.
- Act as a conduit between Solution Design and Development teams, en
- Have detailed technical and functional knowledge of the relevant platform/system capabilities.
Core technology experience should include:
- MEAN Stack (Angular/Node/Mongo)
- .Net Stack
- Oracle/SQL Database
- Demonstrable experience in design and implementation in the relevant technology area.
- Experience in a similar role designing solutions in complex (i.e. multi-project, multi-system) environments and aligned to multiple delivery methodologies (e.g. Waterfall and Agile).
- Experience in UX/UI design beneficial.
- An in depth understanding of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle (ideally in both waterfall and agile models).
- Demonstrable experience in the timely delivery of medium-large scale development programmes/projects.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant - Infrastructure & Security