- BBBH775152 Feb 05, 2021 Competitive
Global investment bank seeks a VP level Model risk Manager as part of their expanding Liquidity Risk Modelling and Infrastructure team responsible for the roll-out of the bank's liquidity risk
The team is responsible for the roll-out of the strategic platform in order to run the banks liquidity stress tests, limits and reports, along with the ongoing support of existing models and methodologies. This includes interfacing with model risk management and model validation teams to ensure ongoing model compliance, and technology teams, as significant users, to ensure the the platform is effective.
Significant project-focused, centred on the implementation of liquidity stress tests on the strategic platform or developing new assumptions and methodologies for individual products and business lines or new scenarios. Projects can also focus on documenting / remediating existing stress models, and ensuring ongoing compliance with regulators. All projects typically involve initial problem-solving and analysis to propose a new approach, typically developed in close collaboration with the relevant businesses and interaction with regulators.
- Manage and develop a high-performing, disciplined team, managing the requirements of multiple stakeholders across different entities.
- Independently drive forward projects to improve ' liquidity risk framework, such us calibrate new stress models.
- Producing and maintaining up to date model documentation for liquidity stress models.
- Configuring and updating liquidity stress models within the strategic stress platform .
- Involvement in Treasury change initiatives including working with IT in the automation of liquidity stress testing.
- Reviewing and updating the ILAAP documentation on a yearly basis.
- Producing bespoke stress scenarios requiring data mining and analysis.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Degree in quantitative discipline.
- Programming experience (e.g. Pandas/R/SQL).
- Experience of working in liquidity risk.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Masters in quantitative discipline (e.g. Mathematics/Computer Science).
- Understanding of derivatives, secured and unsecured products.
- Experience of model development, model lifecycling and model monitoring.
- Experience of risk monitoring and control frameworks.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+ 44 20 7092 0103