Senior Client Onboarding Analyst
- BBBH774957 Mar 03, 2021 £125 - £150 pd
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Senior Client Onboarding Analyst on behalf of a prestigious Tier 1 bank based in Belfast on an initial 6 month contract. The Senior Client Onboarding Analyst wil be
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Senior Client Onboarding Analyst on behalf of a prestigious Tier 1 bank based in Belfast on an initial 6 month contract. The Senior Client Onboarding Analyst wil be rewaded with a daily salary of £131.87.
The Onboarding Analyst MUST be based in Belfast or be willing to relocate - you will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of service to new clients and existing clients who are setting up new funds to execute markets trades.
- Strengthen the client relationship and ensure the delivery of market-differentiating service by acting as the client's advocate, anticipating client needs
- Take global ownership of client servicing issues & facilitate resolution through an engagement of cross-functional partners
- Serve as a mentor for junior Client Onboarding Analysts
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the client's profile while adhering to agreed service levels and leading regular service reviews to ensure client satisfaction
- Serve as an advisor to cross-functional teams in identifying potential solutions/opportunities to address client needs
- Identify and execute operational, client experience and regulatory projects associated to the Onboarding process.
- Utilise well-developed working knowledge of the business & the upstream and downstream influences to achieve optimal client experience
- Manage your own pipeline of onboarding requests ensuring that time to market is minimised.
- Meet quality standards on KYC approvals and overall Quality Assurance checks of each onboarding request whilst maintaining a satisfactory level of productivity.
- Deliver overall client satisfaction while at the same time meeting the firm's global audit, compliance, risk and control requirements.
- Extensive experience in managing Client Relationships in Financial Services operations roles essential
- The candidate should be comfortable in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
- The ideal candidate will have a strong Onboarding and KYC background
- Experience of working within a strong regulatory/control environment
- Ability to manage time appropriately and is organised
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant - Corporate Accounts
44 (0)1179 440 600