Risk and Control Project Manager
- BBBH779249 Apr 06, 2021 £400 - £450 pd
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Risk and Control Project Manager on behalf of one of our prestigious Financial Clients based in Belfast on an initial 6 month contract.
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Risk and Control Project Manager on behalf of one of our prestigious Financial Clients based in Belfast on an initial 6 month contract. The Project Manager will will be responsible for assisting with the project management of a key risk governance and redesign initiative. The Project Manager will be rewarded with a daily rate of £426.
- Projects - Assist/drive regional and global inputs as part of a Firm wide project to define, identify and assess manual high-risk processes
- Identify open process gaps against existing policies & standards with an aim of reducing/mitigating risk
- Manage the co-ordination of risk and control issues, audits, corrective actions.ons
- Governance - drive Risk and Control initiatives and governance as and when required
- Control Dashboard/ KRI - develop regional KRIs and ensure function heads have a Control Dashboard to provide management with a clear view on ongoing risks/issues
- Targeted process reviews - Conduct Process review of emerging risks and new functions/ high risk areas and ensure results are shared and actions taken to resolve potential gaps.
- Presentations - presentation of open issues, projects for regional and global partners/ leaders.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in managing projects or leading large initiatives
- Experience with working with a large, global organisation
- Experience of an operations environment and awareness of the related risks and controls
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant - Corporate Accounts
44 (0)1179 440 600