- BBBH791415 Oct 07, 2021 £100 - £125 pd
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a number of Talent Acquisition Coordinators on behalf of one of our prestigious Financial clients based in Belfast on an initial 6 month contract. The Talent Acquisit
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a number of Talent Acquisition Coordinators on behalf of one of our prestigious Financial clients based in Belfast on an initial 6 month contract. The Talent Acquisition coordinators will be rewarded with a daily salary of up to £150/day.
The Talent Acquisition PMO Coordinators is responsible for supporting delivery of TA operational activity in the EMEA region in partnership with colleagues and stakeholders across the region. The PMO Coordinator provides administrative support for a range of processes and projects relating to recruitment operations delivery, technology & program management, risk & compliance, process improvement, reporting & analytics, procurement and third party management.
Support the talent acquisition team with operational and administrative tasks across all areas of TA activity.
- Undertake global and regional data assignments: information gathering, data analysis, quality checking, auditing
- Be able to learn and use key recruitment systems, Workday & Avature, and support the resolution of systemic process issues in partnership with recruiters and HRSS
- Execute steps of the onboarding process in partnership with HRSS and recruiters such as contract generation, service ticket creation, start date confirmation, regulatory process steps, compliance data gathering
- Manage central team data such as process documents, organization charts, coverage matrix, stakeholder mapping to ensure a relevant and current information repository for the wider TA team
- Proactively maintain central project or issue trackers
- Support the procurement, third party and invoicing processes of vendor and talent acquisition costs across the region in collaboration with finance
- Work within a centralised PMO inbox
- Schedule interviews for senior hires & ensure an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience
- Support campus recruitment activity, including event and program logistics and running virtual and in-person assessment centres
- Support wider TA regional team in specific locations with admin activities including job postings, mobility and internal transfer requirements
- Contribute to the proactive culture within the team and identify opportunities for process improvement wherever possible
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant - Corporate Accounts
+44 (0)1179 440 600