- BBBH795125 Oct 05, 2021 £80k - £85k
A well-established top 10 firm are looking to recruit a qualified and highly skilled SCA Director into their Business services and outsourcing department in their Bristol office.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career- building their path to Partner. My client is part of a global network, delivering accounting, tax, and advisory services to over 150 Countries. The position has come available due to the fast-paced growth that has come about. The position is based in the Bristol office, but they are happy to offer remote and hybrid working for those based out of the city.
This is a very hand on role, and you will be working with some of the top commercial managing agents in the business. You will be ACCA/ ACA qualified with experience of delivering audit or assurance services to major clients. You will also have experience, in Practice or industry, with managing and supporting a team. They are looking for a confident individual looking to grow and expand the SCA team further.
SPECIFIC SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS
- Significant experience of delivering audit or assurance services to major clients
- Managing and developing qualified and non-qualified staff i.e. coordinating staff projects,
- mentoring, counselling, appraising, and recruiting
- Experience in identifying and delivering business development activities
- Able to build productive and collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent client and non client projects
- within a project management framework
- Client at the heart of everything you do
- ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Ideally Practice experience
- Residential and / or commercial service charge experience would be beneficial but is not
- We recognise that this opportunity may suit an individual seeking part-time hours and / or
- flexible working
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant |Public Practice Audit and Accountancy
+44 (0)20 7092 0126