Risk & Compliance Officer
- BBBH791152 Aug 24, 2021 Competitive
Fnantastic opportunity to join a proactive and supportive 1st line risk team which operates across a broad range of consumer banking products and business stakeholders.
As Compoiance fficer & member of the Operational Control Risk Team, you are required to build positive, effective and supportive relationships with key stakeholders within Business Units & develop their understanding of compliance, regulatory and operational risk matters and influencing decisions to ensure compliant behaviour.
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders to provide contemporary business focussed compliance and risk expertise. Includes input on projects and new business development as required.
- Identify and recommend improvement initiatives to existing procedures and activity across Business Units, whilst ensuring adherence to relevant regulations and codes of practise.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the Business and the wider risk community to ensure appropriate co-ordination and delivery of compliance and risk services.
- Attend project, relationship and governance meetings as required, providing compliance and risk counsel, opinion and advice.
- Support Business UK Change framework PSAP, Risk Assessment and PSAGC processes
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Financial services regulatory experience
- Experience in a compliance and risk role
- Commercial and organisational awareness
- Experence of dealing with complex problems
- Sound understanding of the regulatory regimes governing Retail UK
- Ability to analyse and interpret regulatory documentation
- Experience using RADAR (IBM Open pages)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Corporate Accounts Manager
+44 (0)1179 440 609