- BBBH785685 Jun 24, 2021 Competitive
My client, a very well-known global business is looking to build a team of Reward Analyst based in their Bristol office.
My client is looking to recruit a team of Reward Analysts to join their global business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is thriving and have a glowing reputation in looking after their staff.
The role will suit someone with passion for data and the ability to interpret this data. If you are analytical, have the ability to draw insight from a large volume of data and present your findings to stakeholders, then please get in touch. This role will sit in the wider HR team but you don't need to come from HR background.
The roles will be to contribute to a range of reward projects and data reports, using advanced Excel skills to provide benchmarking analysis, insight and guidance.
- Delivering reward projects and initiatives alongside other Reward professionals, working with HR teams and external providers.
- Performing benchmarking analysis of UK and International job roles and making recommendations to reward partners.
- Providing data analysis, insights and reporting whilst understanding stakeholder need and developing collaborative relationships.
- Sharing your learning and knowledge with the broader team and taking a proactive line to developing skills.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Advanced Excel experience that enables you to get the level of analysis required to deliver data insights to your stakeholders including pivot tables, v look-ups and power pivots
- A mindset based on collaboration, innovation and simplification - with evidence of providing clear judgement and embedded recommendations in a HR data role
- Evidence of communication and exposure to a range of stakeholders, with an appreciation for large, complex organisations
- An eye for accuracy, understanding the impact of incorrectly interpreted data and the ability to use judgement in mitigating risk and implementing controls
- Fantastic planning and prioritisation skills whilst managing a varied project workload, seeking to simplify and streamline processes where possible
The role will suit someone with passion for data and the ability to interpret this data. If you are analytical, have the ability to draw insight from a large volume of data and present your findings to stakeholders then please get in touch. This is will sit in the wider HR team but you don't need to come from the HR background.
- Salary competitive and it will depend on experience
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 10% on target bonus
- Option to join the Healthcare Cash Plan
- Pension scheme
- Shares Plan
- Flexible benefits: cycle to work, childcare vouchers, healthcare, etc.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Human Resourcing