Sustainability Executive (9-12 month fixed term contract)
- BBBH778012 Mar 17, 2021 £20k - £40k
Sustainability Executive (9-12 months fixed term contract) - Immediate start - Reading, UK - Full time position - Apply now!
Job Title: Sustainability Executive (9-12 months fixed term contract)
Salary: £28k-32k depending on experience
Start Date: ASAPWorking Hours: Mon-Fri - 40 hours per week (Currently WFH in line with GOV guidelines but will be office based once advised safe to do so)
Parking: Yes I am currently recruiting for a contract Sustainability Executive to support a fantastic organisation on a contract bases between 9-12 months.
Within the role, you will support the company with making sure that environmental, ethical and social issues are at the heart of everything that they do. Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Senior European Sustainability Manager - you will help develop and deliver the companies strategies
- Managing the day to day recycling programme and generate ideas for how to increase awareness, engagement and participation
- Supporting the companies Marketing team to develop and manage the social media strategies
- Working alongside the companies HR team to review and manage the companies volunteering programmes
- Supporting with the collection of internal and external data from customers and partners to be used in the companies sustainability reports
- Delivering initiatives and communications, ensuring connections with companies stakeholders
- Ensuring that the employees understand and are engaged by the sustainability programme
- Supporting with administration which can include processing invoices, coordinating updates for the internal newsletters etc
- A strong interest and understanding of sustainability and environmental and social issues
- 1-2 years recent experience working within a similar role
- Fantastic communication skills and an ability to influence, inspire and bring people with you
- Strong MS Office knowledge (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- The ability to think creatively
- Excellent relationship building skills
- To be a great project manager and have the tenacity to see projects through to the end
*Please note, due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone individually but you will be contacted if short listed*
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 1483 453 555