- BBBH769513 Nov 23, 2020 £40k - £60k
Service Proposition Manager - Salary up to £55,000 - Bracknell/Working from home - Great Benefits - Immediate start - Apply now!
Job Title: Service Proposition Manager
Salary: Circa £50,000
Location: Bracknell / Working from home
Hours: Monday - Friday, Up to 40 hours per week. Office based 2 days a week and the rest working from home
I am currently recruiting for a Service Proposition Manager for a global home automation company who are looking to grow their EU business substantially. This company is looking for someone to own their service proposition development and customer experience and improve the current action plans.
This role would be working from home with 2 days a week based from their Bracknell office
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse, request and disseminate insight and research for trends in customers, plans and prospects
- Identify opportunities to increase attachment rates
- Facilitate the development of propositions plans, including writing the briefs, holding workshops to refind ideas and developing plans for execution
- Take the lead on bringing stakeholders up to speed on the plans, escalating to the right people for feedback, approval or decision making
- Update and maintain key timelines to ensure successful launch across multiple channels through the line
- Work closely with the product and brand managers to ensure service propositions reflect creative guidelines, tone of voice, latest toolbox guidance etc
- Work closely with the team to design and deliver integrated propositions that deliver on the business goals, drive efficiencies and create a fully comprehensive security service for the businesses customers
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a commercially driven marketing role
- Experience in GTM launches of service offerings
- Attention to detail
- Experience with managing multiple streams of work successfully
- Experience working on European brands
- Ability to work effectively at both the strategic and operational levels
- Strong analytical mind set, good at spotting trends and opportunities
- Enthusiastic with a strong drive to collaborate
- Confident to work independently
- High energy, driven and collaborative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 1483 453 555