- TL Mar 31, 2021 Competitive
Customer Service Team Lead - full time, permanent position to start ASAP - competitive salary - South East area - Apply now!
Job Title: Customer Service Team Lead
Salary: £36 - 39k (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, private medical and dental care, pension, life assurance, annual bonus and more!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Specialist to join a very successful, growing company in a newly formed role. The company have exciting plans for expansion and this position has been created due to growth. You will be responsible for leading a regional Customer Service team to provide the best possible service. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a team of Customer Service Specialists to build great relationships with customers and to deliver outstanding service
- Monitoring, prioritising and allocating team workload to ensure timely and quality responses to requests
- Assessing the effectiveness of the team output and focussing resources to achieve business priorities
- Acting as the escalation point for complex issues to bring them to a successful and timely resolution
- Coaching, mentoring and training the Customer Support team in all aspects of the role in order to ensure quality service is maintained
- Gathering and reporting KPI data and making recommendations for improvements
- Developing relationships with other key functions within the business in order to ensure an integrated customer experience across departments
- Proven experience in a Team Lead / Management role within Customer Service
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Technical mindset
- A passion for customer service
- Experience within engineering / electronics would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Alongside a competitive salary the company offers excellent benefits including 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), contributory pension, private medical and dental care plan, life assurance and more. For more information apply now! *Please note that due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone individually but you will be contacted if short listed*
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Office Support
+44 (0) 1483 453555