- Nov 15, 2022
You will be part of a multi-award winning HealthTech firm. A leading organization in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
- Liaise with internal and/or external stakeholders to identify system/data products requirements
- Support user requirement analysis
- Translate system requirements into project briefs
- Support the analysis of existing systems/data products through information collection
- Contribute to the identification of a range of solution options
- Generate project feasibility and costings reports
- Oversee implementation of a new system/data products
- Support users on change control and system updates
- Provide training and user manuals to users of a new system/data products
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Well-versed with ITIL processes, with good/concrete working experience under ITIL best practises.
- Team player good interpersonal skills in interacting with external customers and internal stakeholders (which includes presentation to management).
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1876670