- Nov 04, 2022
The web application development team will spearhead the digital transformation of government search engines with design and develop software applications.
About the company - Public Sector focused technology company driving and building state of the art projects, programs, systems and application to contribute to the national level initiatives.
Software Engineer (Web applications development)
Role & Responsibility:
The team will spearhead the digital transformation of government search engines with design and develop software applications. So we are looking for software developers that are open and enthusiastic about end to end software development and delivery, trying out new technologies.
- Mainly responsible for software design and development of web frontend and backend
- Write automated functional and unit testing for the code you write
- Develop backend APIs & databases supporting the applications
- Design and develop applications leveraging cloud technologies
- Assist DevOps Engineer on build and release automation
- Work closely with fellow developers in pair programming and code review and cross functional teams
- Experience with front-end development framework such as React.js / Next.js
- Experience in server-side web application development using Node.js
- Experience on working on CI/CD pipeline, cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) etc
- Familiar with version control using Git
- Should have minimum of 3-5 years of software development experience
- Will be a plus if familiar on how search engines components work (crawl, index, search)
- Experience or understanding of TDD/BDD, familiar with Docker
If you are interested to know about this role discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Shamlee at email@example.com with your updated CV
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with 14 days however, we will keep your profile in database for future opportunities and feel free to keep an eye on our postings that might be more relevant for your profile.
Shamlee, MMK Talent Solutions
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1107047