- Feb 23, 2023
Our client, a growing European Bank, is looking to hire within their compliance team. They are ideally looking for a generalist with 10 years of experience within AML and Regulatory Compliance.
The role is part of the compliance team in the regional office, based in Singapore and reports directly to the Head of Compliance Asia for a whole bank in Singapore
- Drive implementation of policies, standards and guidelines on a bank or regional level
- Provide advisory to the different businesses within the bank for all relevant regulations applicable to the bank
- Ensure adequate measures /implementations are in place to manage compliance risks
- Provide advisory on regulatory compliance support to capital markets business
- Support in new initiatives and projects to assess compliance with the required regulations
- Responsible for reviewing compliance activities, testing and reporting
- Responsible fo the development and delivery of compliance training within the bank orregion
- Monitor regulatory developments in the region to ensure compliance with industry standards
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes in Singapore and other relevant countries where the bank has a presence in
- Responsible for the support of capital market activities of the bank
- Support the head of compliance in designing the compliance control plans
- Drive remediation of compliance action plans to enhance compliance environment
- Drive compliance review and investigations if required
- Implementation of compliance controls for Singapore and other locations in Asia Pacific required
- Minimum 10 years of compliance experience in banks
- Good understanding and knowledge of compliance framework, regulations and compliance plans
- Must be familiar with Singapore regulations
- Good understanding of regulatory compliance and AML/CFT, sanctions
- Attention to details
- Self-motivated team player with inter personal skills and stakeholder management
- Must be a clear verbal and written communicator.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills and are comfortable workingunder pressure.
- Have strong relationship building and collaboration skills.
- High level of professional ethics and personal integrity
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1549612 Dhanushi De Silva