- JN -052023-1938361
- May 24, 2023
Talent Solutions is hiring Senior Manager for a leading HealthTech agency focusing on developing the Tech roadmap for the organisation
The candidate will be part of the Master Planning Office (MPO) within the healthtech agency, and will work with the ministry and our healthcare partners to establish a 3 to 5 year technology roadmap for public healthcare at both the enterprise and entity levels, drawing guidance from the minitry`s overall masterplan for the wider healthcare sector.
The candidate must have strong understanding of business and technology, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
Role and Responsibilities
1. Conduct joint planning with partners at public healthcare system level.
2. Provide planning guidance taking into consideration overall resource envelop of budget, manpower, Digital Health Master Plan and Tech Roadmap alignment. Consolidate, harmonise and prioritise demand to match it back to supply
3. Support the portfolio management process to achieve a multi-year view of the demand and supply plan over time in order to smoothen the delivery and operations work, as well as to develop competency and capability build-up
4. Identify and execute on overall Planning transformation and improvement initiatives. Shape and drive process improvement across business, technology, process and people.
5. Consult and communicate with key stakeholders of different levels. Develop presentation materials and engage in stakeholder conversations articulating approach and recommendation. Help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes and recommendations.
Requirements / Qualifications
1. 8+ years working in internal IT strategy/planning or related consulting role. Experience in healthcare industry is an advantage.
2. Experience in design, implementation as well as management of IT programmes and projects governance framework.
3. Strong communicator. Possess good verbal and written communication, analytical and conflict resolution skills with proven ability to simplify complex information into concise concepts.
4. Relevant degree from reputable university.
5. Strong ability to handle ambiguity and high work pressure.
6. Versatile in working independently as well as an effective team player.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R22105417