Senior Internal Audit Associate (Contract)
- BBBH773125 Jan 12, 2021 S$50-99k
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a 6 months contract for an Internal Auditor Associate role, based in Singapore.
- Contribute to audits of varying size and complexity across the Bank
- Contribute to development of the audit plan through ongoing business risk assessment
- Prepare and communicate audit recommendations, track and monitor follow-up action, and review the appropriateness and adequacy of countermeasures put in place.
- Conduct business monitoring of businesses/units/branches
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields
- Ideally 2-4 years of working experience within a Big 4 Audit Firm (Financial Services Portfolio) or Internal Audit experience within Banking
- Good exposure to Investment banking (ideally flow business)
- Professional qualification in accountancy or auditing such as CAMS, CIA, CA or CPA.
- Excellent communication skills
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178