- JN -072023-1941329
- Jul 31, 2023
Our client, a global leading provider of integrated solutions in clearing, execution, custody, financing and risk management is now looking for a Senior Facilities Officer to join their team.
- Identifies problems with facilities in terms of function and appearance and implements minor repairs to ensure that the Banks supports a safe environment.
- Provide solutions to any areas of concern, reoccurring issues, and maintain smooth, streamlined service in the most cost effective manner possible.
- To oversee all renovation projects carry out by contractors and to align with the renovation objectives and planned schedules meeting deadlines sometimes working on weekend works and after hours.
- To be able to recognise power outages and to understand the power distribution of the DB board so that easy resetting can be made on the correct Electrical Distribution Board without comprising on safety and providing quick turnaround for lights reinstatement. Including all and not limited to environmental and power supply items within the comms room (i.e. UPS vendor management, EMS system, fire suppression, cooling, etc). Organisation of annual/bi-annual power exercises with building and required vendors.
- Work in tandem with the regional Business Continuity and Management head in facilitating local BCP exercises (office BCP drills and documentations).
- Regular maintenance to the aircon, hager timer, zip tap filter and monthly check on the meter reading will be scheduled accordingly with the vendors. It is important to make arrangements for routine replacements and follow up with vendors to ensure work is completed on a timely basis and meets the Banks standards and requirements.
- Occasionally to carry out small repairs e.g. lights replacements and desk top power fusers, toilet replacement works, carpet cleaning, tightened cupboard hinges or move cabinets for the users.
- To monitor the aircon temperatures for the different segments of the office and maintaining an ambient temperature.
- Act as fire warden, help to conduct bi yearly fire drill exercise and provide a regular report to the management.
- Verify procurement related invoice(s) to Finance for timely payment to the vendor.
- To perform special projects as mandated by business needs and as requested by supervisor (e.g. interact or work directly with subcontractors).
- To monitor all capex and update monthly expenses on utilities, and other general expenses to produce monthly reports.
- To provide back-up in absence of office management and also to provide concierge assistance when required. I.E Mailroom and reception, handling of postal services, couriers, deliveries, etc.
- Track and order office related items (such as stationery, name cards, envelope etc).
- Track and order items used in the pantry not covered by third party pantry vendor.
- Booking travel requirements including flight and accommodation for staff (includes expats, business travels).
- Management of staff corporate phones/tablets, including negotiations with telco vendor on company mobile contract and plans. Management of AV equipment maintenance and vendor negotiations
- At least 4 years of Facilities management
- Ability to read Autocad floor plan and electrical drawing, analytical and experience in vendor management.
- Able to exercise good judgment in handling various issues on priority basis and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills - Positive attitude with the ability to communicate efficiently and work collaboratively across a multitude of stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Self-driven and takes excellent ownership
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Shawn at for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd FOO HOU SHENG SHAWN EA Licence No: 11C5502 Registration No: R11872138