- Jan 31, 2023
- S$10-14k pm
An established multinational retailer is currently hiring for a Senior Business Controller to be part of their expanding team here in Singapore.
You would lead the Controlling Solutions team, which leverages BI solutions like Oracle Analytics Cloud to make financial and operational reporting for various internal stakeholders simpler. In collaboration with the Business Controlling & Analytics Director, you create the priorities and goals for your team and monitor the development of each individual.
- Oversee a group of two business controllers who specialize in creating operational reports and reporting dashboards
- Mentor and mentor the overall Business Controlling & Analytics team as well as direct reports.
- Be a key custodian of the organization's KPI framework and oversee the end-to-end flow of report requests so that end users throughout the organization can make informed decisions using the proper resources
- Collaborate directly with users to gather and comprehend reporting requirements, and work with IT teams to create data models and deliver eye-catching reports and dashboards.
- Organize the gathering of financial data for month-end reporting and add to the total bundle of reports for higher management.
- Support end users, collaborate closely with the Business Controlling team, and contribute substantially to the Budget & Forecast process, including via orchestrating ETLs between the financial systems and reporting deliverables.
- Project-manage digitalization initiatives to streamline, automate, and/or unify operations and reporting
- Ensure that the cost center structure in financial systems is kept up to date with business developments and reporting needs.
- Present analytical findings to all organizational levels and give end users BI tool training.
- Possess extensive knowledge of the systems used for reporting and budgeting.
- Degree in business, accounting and finance, information technology, or similar major
- Comprehensive familiarity with SQL, Essbase, Anaplan, Oracle Analytics Cloud, or a similar visualization tool
- Excellent MS Office abilities; 5+ years of relevant professional experience; managerial and/or digitalization project experience greatly preferred (Excel Macro and VBA preferred)
- Experience managing KPIs and financial/operational reporting
- An affinity for statistics and financial systems, along with a deep desire to learn more about how businesses work and ways they could improve
If you are keen to further grow your career and is seeking for an exciting role, click "Apply Now".
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1109889
EAP Name: Lee Sher Lynn