An exciting contract role within Internal Audit for a global renowned bank located in the CBD! Read on to find out more and Apply!
In this key role, you'll make a significant impact by providing robust, challenging insight and assistance on audits. Working under the direction of the audit lead, you'll support the wider team in mapping out processes and assessing risks and controls. You'll also gain a real insight into the control environment by visiting the business and establishing how to test effectively.
You'll also be:
* Managing your own parts of engagements, driving the delivery of efficient and effective assurance
* Analysing MI and reviewing risk information to identify key business risks
* Producing engagement reports and opinions which influence our business managers to ensure they lead in a risk conscious way
* Engaging with stakeholders throughout engagements, making sure they understand business risks by having open and effective conversations on key risks
Required skills and experience
To join us in this role, you'll need sound analytical skills and the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively, quickly establishing what's important.
You'll also need:
* Experience in audit, assurance or risk management
* A strong understanding of the principles of good risk management
* A thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
* The ability to communicate clearly and concisely
* Good stakeholder management skills
If you are keen on this role Apply now!
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1329079