- JN -072023-1943906
- Aug 08, 2023
Our client is continuously innovating - creating new technologies, products and services that inspire and excite people everywhere.
As a Scrum Master you will enable in-house Agile Squads to support the successful delivery of healthcare
IT innovation programs, and shape the Scrum culture in their organizational agile transformation
Critical Work Functions include:
- Lead and/or facilitate daily scrum standup meetings, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Coach the Agile Squads for continuous improvement, creativity and efficiency of the development outputs
- Drive cross-functional squads to plan, execute and deliver the projects
- Lead to remove impediments for the Agile Squads in daily work
- Expert in estimation of team velocity and planning for agile software development delivery
- Support Product Owner / Business Analysts to curate product backlog so as to enable readiness for future sprints
- Enable effective communication, collaboration and conflict resolution
- Act as safeguard for the Agile Squads, and shield teams from distraction and interferences.
- Champion in Agile practices
- Ad-hoc project/ program management tasks
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Scrum Master or similar role within an Agile development environment
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of Agile frameworks and methodologies
- Excellent facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps and AWS cloud technologies is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Mobile app development practices is an added advantage
If you are passionate about technology and driven to make a difference, we encourage you to apply today.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply now or get in touch with Maralene Joshua at
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Singapore, Talent Solutions
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No: R2093737