- BBBH763988 Nov 04, 2020 Competitive
SAP Project Management with good integration experience in other systems
About the Company
A leading company which provides the whole range of the brand's products and solutions across the Southeast Asia and Pacific (APAC) region. It has 46 manufacturing sites which hold as a key hub for the company's global production activities supporting the consumer, solutions and components and devices business.
Company is the Regional Headquarter of APAC, and role will be part of a division of the company providing IT Professional Services to 63 Group companies in APAC Region. The team provides extensive IT services to 5 Main Line of Businesses in the company. It is responsible for providing IT Leadership, Operations, Delivery and Solutions with its Centre of Excellence.
As a leading IT Center of the company there will be a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities for Multi-countries projects and support roles.
The role requires Project Manager to lead Multi-countries SAP ERP projects, Software Development Projects and roll-outs. Nature of Projects will include Sales Supply Chain, Manufacturing Supply Chain, Demand Planning and Cross-Functional Projects.
- Implementation of the project.
- Coordinating, guiding and leading the team members during the project development.
- Making decisions and evaluating functional issues.
- Documenting every information, details, and data of every project.
- Responsible for training, leading, supporting and orientating members of the project team.
- Training and provision of support to users of the developed product.
- The SAP project manager is responsible for the management of the general activities pertaining to SAP implementation projects.
- Required to report development, success, and failure of the project to the top management of the organization.
- May provide input which would support the development of the project.
- To ensure all laid down SAP goals and targets are accomplished within the designated period.
- Making strategic decisions that would help achieve organizational objectives better.
- Finding solutions to issues that might escalate during operations.
- Co-operating with other teams or departments to achieve a better result after project completion.
- Must have at least a bachelor's degree in an area of specialty.
- Certification in project management. (i.e. SAP Certified Associate Project Manager, PMP, CITPM)
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in IT/SAP.
- Requires 3+ years of experience as a manager.
- Managed at least an end-to-end SAP implementation.
- Must possess managerial skills.
- Proficient in computer usage.
- Must have impressive interpersonal skills.
- Experience and ability to converse and handle management level stakeholders. (i.e. C-suite, senior management)
- Communication ability, both written and orally.
- Ability to pay attention to details carefully.
- Must have experience in leadership and managing cross functional teams.
- Experience in SAP (any core modules) or SFDC is a bonus.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1981387
Registration Name: Michelle Sevilla Yamsuan