- Feb 23, 2023
We are pleased to partner our client, an international law firm, in hiring a Resource Manager to support one of their practice groups.
The role will be responsible for work and resource allocation, acts as an advisory to the managemnet on resourcing decisions.
The Role :
- Manages demands on resources across projects and business needs
- Deploys resources, optimizing utilization
- Provides analytics and insights with data on capacity forecast, resource availabiliy, skillsets
- Oversees staff movements
- Responsible for management of talents and acts as an advisor to HR and leadership teams on performance and development
The Candidate :
- Experienced in a similar work allocation role
- May come from Professional Services or large corporate environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Able to manage large scale or complex resource allocations
- Good operational business acumen
- Able to work in challenging and demanding environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills
If you are keen and have the relevant experience / competences, click "Apply Now". Your referrals of suitable candidates would be appreciated too. Thank you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not recive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2199899