Quantitative Risk Specialist (VP)
- BBBH781244 Apr 30, 2021 Competitive
A leading global Bank in Singapore is looking to add a specialist Quantitative Risk professional to their dynamic and high-profile team! Read on to find out more details!
They deliver analytics and applications that solve quantitative problems for businesses across the Bank. The design, specification and implementation are the responsibilities of this team in close partnership with Trading, Sales, Middle Office and Technology groups. They also focus on resolving trading and regulatory problems. Solutions to these are implemented within the strategic cross-asset platform.
- Contribute in the new risk platform to the APAC region.
- Adapt global solutions to account for any APAC specific requirements.
- Support the different trading desks throughout the APAC region, covering the full range of products traded in the region (Flow derivatives, flow cash and structured credit).
- Working in partnership with Trading, Structuring, Technology and control functions to drive the build-out of the credit trading platform.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the credit business space as a front office strategist or quant
- Strong experience, 5 years minimum, of working with credit products: corporate bonds, CDS on indices / single names.
- A familiarity with the structured credit business.
- A proven ability to discuss hedging and risk management strategies with credit trading desks.
- Strong programming experience, 5 years minimum, in both Python and C++.
- Strong communication skills allowing for direct communication with trading desks across the region and peers within the global strategist team.
- Relevant education in engineering, physics, maths, computer science or finance.
If you are keen on this role, please APPLY now or email Cain Yee - email@example.com
EA Licence No - 11C5502
Reg No. R1329079
+65 6818 3177