- JN -082023-1945538
- Aug 22, 2023
Our Client seeks to achieve simplicity in everything they do, in the way people embrace technology, the way they serve their clients and the way they run internally.
Role and Responsibilities
- Draw up annual workplans, managed portfolios and capacity
- Define the strategy and approach to meet portfolio demands
- Identify the processes required in place to ease the execution of project and reporting to senior management.
- Review and improve on existing tracking mechanism for reporting project indicators such as KPIs, risk, schedule variance and cost variance.
- Support Deliver to Fidelity Balance Scorecard Goals via portfolio and project performance measurement & analysis
- Work with stakeholders to develop a Project Status Registry
- Run and operate the Project Status Registry
- Initiate and implement process improvements to aid demand and delivery fulfillment, marksmanship & performance dashboard
- Identify, escalate and support management of all program issues and risks.
- Work with delivery team to forecast and anticipate program needs or challenges beyond the current defined workstreams and funding timeline.
- Continuous improvement and governance on the processes required to manage the portfolio
- Build partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Act as the central contact point for Planning Lead wrt demands for project services.
- Garner stakeholders; expectations and devise management strategy to ensure stakeholders are engaged as required
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with at least 5-10 years of relevant program management experience (in the health care industry would be an advantage).
- Substantial experience with project management methodology and knowledge of the system development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to think strategically; understand, interpret and apply policies; apply analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed communication, consultation, negotiation and advocacy skills and a proven ability to establish and cultivate relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to initiate, manage and report on program activities and identify issues affecting the performance outcomes of the project.
- Effective information-gathering, through meeting facilitation, one-on-one interactions and/or observations
- Ability to manage multiple project activities at the one time and excellent prioritization skills.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills, plus effective interpersonal skills.
If you are passionate about technology and driven to make a difference, we encourage you to apply today.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Singapore, Talent Solutions
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No: R2093737