- Feb 13, 2023
- S$5-9k pm
Our client is of the Healthcare technology sector. This role specializes in IT services, on systems and software Contracts Management.
The Contract Management Department provides support to corporate contracts, and also acts as a centralised contract management support for the clinical, business and healthcare analytics IT systems of various public healthcare hospitals and institutions in Singapore.
The contract management manager will assume the general and specific responsibilities of Contract Management, with particular emphasis on drafting, review and preparation of Requests for Proposals and IT contracts, managing contract templates, renewals, policies and repositories, and advising on legal contracting issues.
- Provide contract management support in relation to IT services
- Draft, review and finalise various types of contracts and agreements, including IT contracts on system/software/hardware acquisition, maintenance contracts, non-disclosure agreements
- Review schedules and requirement specifications for IT contracts, including service level agreements and functional/technical requirements
- Advise on legal contracting issues
- Draft and finalise documents relating to Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders such as procurement, project and legal teams during the RFP and contract drafting processes
- Support various stakeholders in respect of governance and approvals before final contract award and execution
- Provide administrative and documentation repository support to various stakeholders
- Bachelor of Law degree, preferably with minimum 2-4 years' prior experience gained with an MNC or with a reputable commercial law firm
- Excellent command of English, accurate and concise drafting and writing skills, are essential
Competent knowledge of Microsoft 365 and standard case management tools
- Collegial and effective communicator with ability to work with all colleagues and stakeholders
- Competent knowledge of basic contract and procurement related laws, and related governance and processes
- Agile, analytical and meticulous, with ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1434405
Name: Tan Li Min Valentina