- Oct 17, 2022
Our client, a fundamental, bottom up, long biased fund investing across different sectors is now looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team. This role will be supporting the MD.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments. Manage and maintain the executive's diary and email account.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements (flights, hotels, visa, personal bookings) are managed effectively.
- Producing a daily, recurring management meeting folder with diary, materials, and collate input from direct reports.
- Filter invitations, queries, inter-department or AZ group information requests, redirect to Finance team for further actions.
- Join meetings with the executive, prepare agendas and draft minutes, and follow up as required.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the executive
- At least 5 years of administrative management
- Ability to effectively absorb information from various sources, then analyse, study or examine data in detail, and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Comfortable for new team management technology, proficient in Microsoft Teams, Office 365 is an advantage.
- Clearly and effectively express ideas and messages via speech and writing.
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative role in a fast-paced environment requiring discretion, judgement and tactfulness.
- Experience of diary management, researching and booking of travel and accommodation.
- Manage annual region wide team event, virtual communication together with IT support.
- Maturity in handling confidential data and sensitivity topics on day-to-day basis.
- Ability to filter information, assess priorities and work independently.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn Foo at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD EA Licence No: 11C5502 Registration No: R1872138 Name: Shawn Foo