- Mar 03, 2023
- S$0-4k pm
An established public relation agency in Singapore is hiring for People Operations Executive to be part of their team. Since establishment, they have brought great impact to startups and SMEs.
You will be focusing on improving employee engagement, development, and retention. The main responsibility will be for driving and supporting internal events that build company culture, managing our employee journey, updating HR systems and other HR related projects.
- Further develop and improve employee journey plan from onboarding to offboarding, and other internal programmes
- Develop employee engagement plans, get necessary budget approval and initiate activities
- Maintain and update HR software systems on matters such as leave management and company policies and benefits
- Support and generate official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, and warning letters
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Maintain physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records
- Support in the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Conduct or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verifications
- Keep track of and analyze HR metrics, i.e. time to hire, turnover rates
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in People Operations/ Human Resources/ HR Generalist or similar experience
- Experience in developing workplace culture and people development programs
- Experience in managing human resource management matters
If you are keen on this exciting opportunity, click "Apply Now".
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R22110149
EAP Name: Lee Sher Lynn