- Mar 13, 2023
My client, a privately-held technology services provider based in USA is now looking for an Office Coordinator. This is a 6 months contract role with high possibility for conversion.
- Greeting visitors
- Check conference rooms cleanliness, bookings, & maintenance daily
- Maintain a clean, efficient and organized office environment
- Stock pantry items weekly via our vendors
- Liaise with office cleaners to ensure cleanliness of office
- Create Permit to Work as needed for facilities issues
- Assist HR team to settle new candidates in Sales office (seating & admin requests)
- Arrange courier & shipping (local/international) as needed
- APJ weekly reminders to team, or as necessary for office etiquette
- Collection and distribution of staff mail
- Maintain e-files and records with effective filing systems
- Make sure Service Requests are followed through for office
- Attend WWT mainline calls and emails
- Keep a close eye that office wifi & tech is working at all times. All issues will be managed via a service ticket with our helpdesk.
- ATC Registration for visitors
- Ensure you know how to use the basic tech & video systems in the office
- Replenish pantry and printer room supplies and tidiness of all common areas
- Ensure conference rooms are tidy at all times
- Maintain the First Aid box
- Coordination of inventory and organization in supply rooms
- Maintenance of staff details: join date/birthday/join date/card No & anniversary date
- Sourcing and liaising with suppliers (Marketing supplies)
- Fire drill procedures, electrical shutdown, events, internal facilities teams
- Liaising with building management on staff access cards activation/issues
- Creating of Distribution List / Adding or Removing members on DL
- APJ Calendar-input holidays and maintain tidiness of shared calendar twice yearly
- POC with vendors for office offsites: caterers, office supplies, RedMart, etc.
- Marketing & Admin ad-hoc support (i.e. vendor communication, printing name badges, delivery schedules, prepare gift packages, event set-up, etc)
- Keep Admin Onboarding presentation maintained for monthly staff hires
- APJ Bulletin - support admin content as needed
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
- Proficient in microsoft office
- Able to multi-task, highly organized, detail oriented
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Shawn at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd FOO HOU SHENG SHAWN EA Licence No: 11C5502 Registration No: R11872138