- Oct 17, 2022
Our Client, a global investment firm that manages multiple asset classes, including private equity, private debt, real estate and hedge funds.
- Front desk receptionist
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- Minimum Diploma in any related courses or above
- Prior Receptionist & office admin experience will be required
- Prior experience in EA support and Office Fitout & Relocation projects will be an added advantage
- Able to start immediate or within short notice
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Xinyi at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD EA Licence No: 11C5502 Registration No: R2095121 Name: Wong Xinyi