You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Senior Network Engineer
- BBBH774173 Feb 25, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an established IT healthcare leader & provider in Singapore, by transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
- Responsible for the enterprise-wide network system infrastructure
- Ensure all the Network devices (Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Wireless LAN Controllers) & Firewalls
- Configure, troubleshoot and resolve any issues within Network and Security areas
- Taking the lead in updating & documenting all Network configuration,
- Identify and drive service improvement initiatives to improve overall network operation quality and productivity.
- Work with vendors to manage and coordinate the infrastructure security reviews, assessments and penetration tests.
- Work with the cyber security team in the remediation of network related vulnerabilities.
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Computer Science / Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification is an advantage
- At least 3 years working experience in handling L2 / L3.
- Familiar with the Security Appliances such as Cisco FirePower, Fortinet Firewall and/or Palo Alto.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email us an updated copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3130