Middle Office Trade Support (Private Banking) - Contract
- BBBH784340 Jun 08, 2021 Competitive
An exciting contract role within Private Banking for a renowned organisation based in the CBD. Read on to find out more and Apply!
The candidate is responsible to provide day to day support on matters relating to securities trades (Structured & Derivatives products, Bonds, Equities, Funds), post-trade events, corporate actions, securities custody and other treasury trades.
- Handles enquiries from front office, back office units and other external/internal parties via e-mail, telephone &/or in person.
- Performs product confirmation checking / preparation
- Conducts day-end trades checking/ reconciliation
- Asset price monitoring
- Funds processing
- Handles corporate event for structured Product and Derivative products
- Processes/checks, Structured Note and ELN fixing / knockout events
- Checks new trades, confirm details and premium with BO/ counterparties
- Monitors settlement status for Structured and Derivative products
- Liaises with custodians, counterparts and back office units for failed trades
- Handles enquires regarding to securities transfer transactions
- Sends SWIFT instruction to custodians on ad hoc cases
- Handles ad hoc problems and special projects upon request
- Maintains an efficient and effective filing system
- Provide back up for staff in the team and for other operational duties
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in middle office under trade support areas (Fresh graduate with good
- working attitude and quick learner will also be considered)
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Good communicator and team player
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong PC literacy (MS Office, Spreadsheet and other PC applications)
If you are keen on this role please Apply now!
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1329079
+65 6818 3177