You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH781016 Apr 28, 2021 S$50-99k
If you would be keen, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion or apply in the link below.
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a KYC analyst for a permanent position.
- Perform KYC Analysis in supporting the day-to-day compliance efforts with AML / KYC requirements including confirming that all new clients are complying with all AML / KYC policy requirements
- Confirm client identities, source(s) of wealth and risk ranking that driving the client review and due diligence checking. Experience in dealing with Family Office is a plus
- Conduct screening, set up and maintain records of status for each client
- Provide regional support for queries and escalation from the Business plus aligned support groups working in conjunction with the regional Compliance and Client onboarding team
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including Sales Desk, Compliance and Client Onboarding Team
- 2- 5 years' of relevant experience with an investment bank or financial services firm
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical abilities, oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and proven ability to manage staff and numerous projects simultaneously
- Familiar with Traders and Sales processes an advantage
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and oversight
- Proficient with operating excel spreadsheets
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178