- JN -062023-1940260
- Jul 28, 2023
Our client, a leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry is now looking for a Tax Manager to join their team. This is a 12 months contract for a start.
- Support priorities for the International income tax reporting and compliance function, with a strong moral compass and integrity, based on the Finance org's goals and objectives
- Manage financial reporting and assist with international statutory reporting of taxes
- Establish quarterly and annual preparation and review of income tax provision for international subsidiaries, including the company's tax related financial statement disclosures, and documenting uncertain tax positions
- Review foreign tax returns prepared by local tax service providers and related matters, working with external tax advisors to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Identify and provide tax requirements as part of change management, system enhancement and automation solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong internal controls processes
- Work with external financial statement auditors and tax advisors
- Work with regional finance and business team members as a trusted advisor
- At least 7 years of international tax experience in a high-growth technology company, with knowledge of operating in a large-scale, data heavy, dynamic environment
- Robust knowledge of international tax laws and principles, including core international tax concepts
- Strong background in International income tax compliance and income tax accounting of international operations
- Strong sense of operational improvement and ability to identify new processes to increase efficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to research and communicate complex technical tax issues clearly to non-tax team members and work effectively across functional teams
- Flexibility to react quickly to changes in tax laws, including proposed changes and changes in the company's products and services
- Exhibit strong analytical thinking, organizational skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent prioritization
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Shawn at for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd FOO HOU SHENG SHAWN EA Licence No: 11C5502 Registration No: R11872138