- BBBH769574 Nov 06, 2020 Competitive
Senior Manager CyberSecurity for a leading organisation in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
Role: Senior Manager
Years of Experience:
At least 8 years' experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Security project manager manages one or multiple projects, adopts a broad perspective and is confident in making critical decisions and handles competing resource needs with implications on various projects and stakeholders. He/She provides expertise on security technologies and innovative security concepts and works toward enhancing the resilience of security operations. He/She directs a team of professionals and third-party vendors or service providers towards reaching project goals. He/She coordinates ongoing reviews of existing security programs, protocols and planned upgrades. He establishes escalation processes for security incidents and develops contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures. He focuses on policy implementation and control.
Set project management framework
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on project management by defining framework, templates, tools and systems to deliver on cost, time and quality metrics.
- Drive organizational capability to effectively apply the project management framework. - Develop a system to measure conformance to the application of project management framework and take corrective actions, as necessary.
Oversee project planning
- Review the integrated project plan to ensure the delivery of time, cost and quality metrics across the project.
- Set expectations for periodic and milestone reviews including status reports, project risk identification and other dashboards.
Oversee project implementation
- Review project progress.
- Guide team to develop corrective actions, as needed.
- Develop credibility with stakeholders to deepen client relationships.
- Work with division and cross-divisional management and project sponsors to gain agreement and manage expectations.
- Perform audits, reviews, security control assessments, and tests of security operations based on established schedules.
- Perform analysis and trending of security log data from various security systems. - Analyse security event data to identify suspicious and malicious activities. Follow-up to investigate activities.
- Provide inputs to improve security monitoring rules and alerts.
- Document processes related to security monitoring.
- Track alerts on cyber security threats and work with necessary parties to perform required mitigations. Provide regular reporting.
- Participate in change advisory boards for security related changes, including reviewing on-going requests for security configuration changes. Propose improvements required. - Organise patch management tracking and reporting.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT Security with at least 3 years in managing security operations - Experience in security technology like firewall, IPS, WAF, endpoint /VPN/ATP/EDR - Knowledge and use of vulnerability scanning tools such as Rapid7 Nexpose, Netsparker and Tenable Nessus
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Laws, Personal Data Protection Act, Industry standards and information security policy framework
- Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or GSEC will be advantageous - Good team player with strong communication skills with project teams, stakeholders, senior management, and contractors including both technical and non-technical personal.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Programme Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3144