- Oct 03, 2022
- S$0-4k pm
Our client is a multinational universal bank and financial services holding company who is looking for a contractor who is well verse in HR operations.
- Be the first point of contact for all Delivery Services related issues
- Management of cases assigned on Delivery Services requests
- Efficient handling of related queries and execution of controls in compliance
- Ensure agreed customer service levels are met and customers queries, and feedback is effectively addressed
- Maintain employee database through management of employee data changes
- Engage HR partners and streamline HR processes to drive work improvements within team to increase efficiency and reduce duplications
- Ensure accurate administration and data maintenance of staff records, in compliance to required controls and audit documentation and to deliver efficient and seamless HR services to all businesses
- Coordinate the Representative Notification Framework process ensuring key timelines are met
- Maintain data integrity for employee lifecycle on workforce related transactions
- Ensure that procedures and processes are documented and reviewed periodically to eliminate operational risks
- Understand the impact of service failure and non-delivery, constantly looking for opportunity to develop more efficient processes
- Ensure all operational processes is consistent with HR policies and Group compliance and Regulatory requirements
- Degree in human resources or business-related field or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of HR operation experience working in high-volume workforce.
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work within the deadline.
- Ability to adapt to a wide range of work procedure and operational guidelines
- Understanding of local regulatory requirements
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in using Success Factors will be advantageous
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R21100205